Saturday, October 24, 2009

FRESHMAN's SPOTLIGHT with LAUREN ATKINSON


Q. Events an PB's.
A. 400m 57.2 sec

Q. When did you start running?
A. I Started running track in high school my freshman year.

Q. What other sports you enjoy or like to watch?
A. I love to watch track whenever it is on TV. (which is not often enough) I also like watching college football, and ice skating.

Q. Who or what is your inspiration?
A. My mom is my inspiration for running. She ran track in school and encouraged me to run. Whenever it gets too hard she encourages me to stay strong and stick with it.

Q. What are your goals for the season?
A. My goal for the season is to run a 55.0 in the 400m and qualify for nationals.

Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. I love running but I also like photography, writing, eating and watching movies.

Q. As a freshman what was your hardest transition into college?
A. As a freshmen, the hardest transition into college is not having the familiarity and comforts of home. Everything is new and different, and that takes time to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment